Endry Kho - hello

Hello, everybody.
I am Endry from Indonesia
I found the Connect from random youtube browsing. I am not sure what I can contribute, still have lots to learn and gaps to cover, but I will try to relate and jump in the discussions from time to time.
I find it satisfying having a quality conversation.

7 Likes

Hi @endrykho, welcome to connect! So thankful you “stumbled” upon this site. Thank you for introducing yourself to us. I trust you will find this a friendly, helpful environment and learn a great deal as you browse through the various topics, engaging when you feel led . :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @endrykho. I call it the grand weaver enabling you to connect with fellow Christians all over the world. I am from Michigan in the US and am glad you have joined us. Participate as often as you are able. God bless.

3 Likes

Hello, Endry, and welcome to Connect. :slight_smile: It’s great to have you join us, and I am looking forward to hearing more of your perspective of living in Indonesia. I do hope you will jump in on the conversations with both questions and answers. If you’re feeling overwhelmed on how to begin, you may find this post helpful.

2 Likes

A warm welcome to you Endry! @endrykho :relaxed:

1 Like

hi, nice to meet you. i’m from surabaya :smiley: