Enrico Forbes

…Hi my name is Enrico I am from a small town called uitenhage in south Africa.

I have been following RZIM for a long time I love how they do the hard work to equip us as saints.

I believe that testimonies saves lives. We are changing people’s lives through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Forbza. I lived with a guy from Durban for about 6 years in Vietnam. We started our spiritual journey together. He told me lots about your beautiful country. I am looking forward to hearing from you in the forums.

3 Likes

Welcome Enrico! May God bless you through this platform.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Forbza. Thank you for coming alongside us from Africa. We sincerely love having you join us. This is a great ministry and opportunity to collaborate with like minded christians all over the world. I hope you enjoy. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Amigo Enrico, I am also very new in the RZIM group, I could give my hand to welcome you, bat you are to far away, I could only wish you a great journey with us together.

3 Likes

@Forbza Nice to meet you!

Good day Enrico, it is good to have you come along side so we as believers can dwell in unity together. Your testimony based on your intro would be a welcome input to the forum that will encourage others. See you soon.
Mike

2 Likes

@Forbza Welcome, Enrico! It is great to meet you. It is always encouraging when we get to meet Believers from all over the world. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Hi @Forbza, we are so thankful to have you here. Yes, when we give Jesus room to penetrate our hearts, it changes us! I trust you will be blessed should you choose to engage here in the conversations. Feel free to share your experiences, thoughts and insight :heart: Enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi all this afternoon I was reading Jeremiah 25 and verse 27 puzzled me could not get my head around it any thoughts?