Eric Hall

.Eric Hall
USA. NC
What led you to join Connect?
RZIM podcast

How do you hope to contribute?I hope learn and grow.

2 Likes

Welcome @Superxmag - this is a great place to learn and grow!

I hear that some NC counties are closing their borders to anyone entering - anything like that going on where you live?

I’m in Georgia about 40 minutes from the NC line, but I haven’t traveled up there to see if it’s open!

1 Like

Not that I have heard. Florida was stopping and questioning people from out state. That’s the only one I have heard doing that.EH

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Superxmag. Glad to have you with us from North Carolina. This forum is a great connecting site for all things apologetics and kind discussions designed to assist understanding and growth in faith. I hope you experience that in your path. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @Superxmag, it’s nice to meet you :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find connect a very helpful place to learn and grow. There is so much to glean from here. If you have any particular questions you can use the search engine, type in a word or phrase and that will bring up various conversations. Enjoy browsing and take care :pray:t3:

1 Like

Hi Eric, welcome from your WV neighbor. Trust all is well and that you have a safe harbor? Which podcast would that be that captured your attention to join connect? Yes we all still have much to learn, before the trumpet sounds.
Be blessed and lifted up by His Spirit.
Mike

1 Like

I love all of Ravi’s podcast. I listen to Let my people think and Just thinking. Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Welcome Superxmag, glad you can join us.

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: Brother Eric,.
You are highly Welcome to RZIM CONNECT,. God bless you :pray:

1 Like

Welcome Eric Hall,

You are in the right place to learn and grow.

May this community helps connect you to God, to your purpose, and to your destiny.

May we know the specific subjects you want to learn to and grow? Thank you.

1 Like