Eric Hann

My name is Eric Hann

Where are you from? Bakersfield, Ca

What led you to join Connect? Learning of Ravi Z’a health

How do you hope to contribute? Hope to post a video homage testimony to Ravi

1 Like

Hello @Eric_Hann We extend a hand and warm welcome to you from the Connect community. We are so glad you have joined us. I saw from your post that you want to leave a video for Ravi. Here is the link in which to do so: #ThankYouRavi

Just so you are aware, due to the traffic volume we have been experiencing, the response time from submission until your post becomes public may be a little longer than normal. You haven’t been overlooked.

We hope for the opportunity to get to know you better and to learn how the Lord has used Ravi to impact your life. Please let us know if we can serve you in any way. Your posts and questions are welcome here.

Grace and peace,
Mary Beth

1 Like

Welcome @Eric_Hann. So glad you are here. Thank you for what you’re leaving for Ravi. Well deserved. Hopefully you stick around to continue his legacy as well. Look forward to chatting with you.

God Bless You.

1 Like

Welcome board @Eric_Hann. Thanks for joining us from California. We are glad that you are here. Thank you for wanting to pay tribute. Your encouragement is very much appreciated. I hope that you are able to have some conversations or encourage some members here from time to time. That would be a great tribute also. God bless you and your journey.