Eric Kline

Greetings,
I’ve been a Christian for about 45 years, and a serious/committed Christian for about 29 years. I have three children, five grandchildren, and one great grandchild. I am a widower for several years, recently remarried. I’m a microelectronics engineer, I’m completing my thesis for my Masters of Theological Studies, and my interest is apologetics, especially scientific apologetics. I look forward to engaging conversations with each of you. May our Lord continue to bless and keep you, and may He bless His mission and ministry thru you.

7 Likes

Hey Eric!

Good to see you here!

1 Like

Welcome @klineeric, it’s so nice to meet you :slightly_smiling_face: I do hope to read more from you as you engage here. We could certainly glean from your knowledge and experience. Please do feel free to offer your insight in the conversations :pray:t3:

2 Likes

So glad to have you here anxious to see how the Lord uses you. Thanks for the info, God bless and anoint your thesis as he has blessed you with a full quiver.
Take care
Mike

2 Likes

Hi klineeric . Welcome to Rzim connect. Happy to have you here. God bless you

1 Like

Welcome aboard @klineeric. So glad to have scientists and engineers connecting with us. You have so much valuable knowledge to share with hungry Chistians as well as skeptics. I hope you can share some dialog that is helpful to the lot. This site will be blessed. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hello Joncarp,
Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to engaging in dialogue.

Hello Sig,
Thank you for the welcome and kind words. I look forward to engaging in edifying conversations with you and others. Peace.

1 Like

Hello Mike,
“Splashes and splashes Precious. That’s a meaty mouthful.” Buy the tenor of your note it seemed you have a creative side, I take that to mean a sense of humor as well. Thank you for the welcome, and I do look forward to future conversations.

Greetings Saravanan,
Thank you for your welcome. I appreciate it. And I look forward to future dialogues.

2 Likes

Greetings Kel,
Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to learn much from faithful seekers such as yourself, and I look forward to future conversations.

2 Likes

It is a great pleasure to have you here. I hope to learn from your deep knowledge in Theology.

2 Likes

Hello Mr. Kline! What a privilege to meet you here on Connect! Looking forward to learn much from your wisdom that came from your walk with the Lord.

2 Likes