Erica

(Erica Urquhart) #1

Hello RZIM community!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter season and Resurrection Sunday! My name is Erica Urquhart and I am currently living in Montclair, New Jersey, USA about 11 miles west of Manhattan. We had a long winter here, so the spring weather we’re enjoying now is a wonderful treat. I haven’t lived in the suburbs very long, and this is the first Spring I’ve gotten my hands dirty— moving earth, planting a few flowers and small trees. I must say, it’s been quite enjoyable and more than a little therapeutic!

I am excited to become more active in the connect community. I will be participating in the OCCA’s Business Center this summer and I look forward to using RZIM as a resource.

I am anxious to read your posts, gain any suggestions regarding this summer’s course and hope I can also share my thoughts and perspectives with all of you on a regular basis.

God Bless!
Erica

5 Likes
(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #2

Welcome to Connect, Erica (@ERU). I hope you’re in good health with the weather. It’s pretty hot in our country (the Philippines). I’m excited to read that you’ll be participating in the OCCA. It’s kind of like a dream for me. I hope to learn from you and grow with you in this community, so that we can worship God more and serve in our particular contexts more effectively. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi Erica,

I would be delighted if you shared your thoughts and perspectives with us on a regular basis! We are stronger when we are each actively serving one another. There’s a simple but profound encouragement in having a sister or brother in Christ take the time to share their heart on a question that’s been raised. I’ll be especially interested to hear the ‘highlights’ from your time at the OCCA business programme - I think this is one of the best experiences we offer. Welcome!!