Erick Medina

(Erick Medïna) #1

Hi to all! I’m new here.

I’m from Philippines, but i currently work in Thailand as a dorm dean.

I emailed RZIM ministries, and they responded back. I would like to study formally under a scholarship if possible. I desire to learn more. I love learning and sharing God’s word in the best way I could, so equipping myself should be done.

Aside from asking questions, I may also answer some if I know the answer. Although right now, I’m into learning mode.

Thanks let’s be friends! :slight_smile:

3 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Erick! :blush: It is wonderful to hear of your thirst to know Christ more deeply.

1 Like
(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @Erick_Medina,

Welcome! This is a great place to learn and grow. We seek to honor God in all that we do and treat one another with the highest levels of respect and kindness. After all, we’re mainly strangers, and we live all around the world, from many cultures and life experiences! Humility and gentleness go a long way in helping us have great discussions! So, I think if you ask questions here, or contribute your own answer, you will find it to be a friendly environment. :smile:

Also, if you are looking for more structured learning, the RZIM Academy is a great experience. Their FAQ has information on scholarships as well: http://rzimacademy.org/faq/

Welcome!

1 Like