Ericka Dizon

(Ericka Dizon) #1

Hi! I’m Ericka. I’m from the Philippines.
I joined RZIM Connect because I just finished the Core Module. I have learned a lot from it so I’m so glad that I can have access on it again here. I really want to watch and listen to it all again. So much was taught and I need to listen to it again and again and again and again to get it all.
I also enjoyed the forums available from the class, and it’s good to still have that kind of community here where we can learn from each other.

5 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #2

Welcome aboard @ErickaD. The academy courses are so rich. Glad you enjoyed the course and joined here. What was you favorite part of the course? I thought the same way about the course - it is hard to grasp off everything the first time. Well, enjoy. God-bless your journey and your time here.

2 Likes
(Tim Ramey) #3

@ErickaD
I just got back from 6 weeks in Mindanao working with a Tagakaulo pastor there. I love your country! I go every year for the past 6 years. What part are you from?

1 Like
(Sieglinde) #4

Hello @ErickaD from the Philippines, that’s awesome. Again and again and again, I agree!!! Good to have you here :heart:

1 Like