Erika S

Hello, my name is Erika and I live in Mexico. I learned about Connect through the RZIM YouTube channel. I’m interested in learning more because I’m a missionary and often need to have conversations with people regarding their life philosophies. I don’t know if I can contribute any knowledge but I can certainly ask questions!

4 Likes

Good questions help us all learn! Glad to meet you, Erika…

3 Likes

Hi @ErikaS, so wonderful to have you here. I trust you will find this format extremely helpful as you browse the topics and glean from the conversations. Thank you for your heart as a missionary :heart: I am sure you will be able to contribute. We learn from each others insight.
God bless :pray:

2 Likes

Hello, Erika, and welcome to Connect. :slight_smile: I’m excited to learn more from you here, and I am certain you will bring a unique perspective we can all learn from. There’s a place for everyone here. You can join in praying for the community (as we pray for your work in Mexico), jump in with a question, answer someone else’s question, or all of the above, haha. You’re welcome into a community of fellow believers from around the world, and I hope you are encouraged as you pour into those around you in Mexico.

1 Like

Thanks, you too!

Thanks, I’ve already enjoyed it so much! There’s so much to learn!

Thank you! I’m so glad to be a part of a community that wants to learn and encourage others. :slight_smile:

2 Likes