Support RZIM Connect

Ettah, Alexander Akwa

Hello, I’m Alex or you can call me Alexis

I’m from Cross River State, Nigeria.

A friend of mine sent me an invite to RZIM Connect and so, I opt in.

I wish to learn new things and think in light as a christian as well as ask my own questions on my doubts and experiences.

6 Likes

Well Hello Alexis, :cherry_blossom:

Welcome to Connect, how wonderful that a kind friend sent you an invite, :email: I am excited to meet you!

You mentioned wanting to learn new things and ask your own question, well… in the plethora of forums in connect, you can ask your questions and exchange views with others, which will build you up in the faith.

I wish to share with you a welcome video from the founder of RZIM Ravi Zacharias.

If you should have any questions, just ask away. :rose:

4 Likes

Welcome, Alexis! You will learn a lot even if all you do is read what other people write. Grow at your own pace here. Whatever questions or thoughts come to mind are welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to connect @ettahalexis. It is good to have you here with us. It is good to have friends who encourage. I am glad your friend sent you here. I hope that you spend some time to explore and engage hear it connect. I do not think you will regret your involvement. There are so many kind and experienced members that much can be learned and discussed as Christian friends. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes