Eva G

Hello, my name is Eva and I am originally from Hungary but living now in Switzerland with my husband and my two kids.

In the last months I took the RZIM Core Module and I am really interested to learn more. There are enough questions for sure. :slight_smile:

I’m really thankful for the possibility of asking questions and finding answers together.

5 Likes

Hi @eva.grossenbacher,

It is such a pleasure to have you join and introduce yourself to the community! Nice profile picture, too! It is a cool drawing.

I hope that you will find Connect to be a nurturing community for you to learn from and contribute to as we seek to grow to maturity in Christ together.

5 Likes

Thank you so much …
I’m glad to be here

1 Like

Hi @eva.grossenbacher, welcome to connect :heart: It’s been a few years since I took the Core Module. What stood out to you the most? Feel free to ask a question by starting a Topic or just enjoy browsing until you feel comfortable engaging. We learn from one anothers perspectives.

4 Likes

Hi @CarsonWeitnauer

Thank you so much for welcoming me to the community. :slight_smile:

I am so glad this platform exists to be able to learn and grow together.

3 Likes

Hi @sig

Thank you for answering my introduction and welcoming me to connect. :slight_smile:

I loved the interviews. It was really challenging to think about the questions and the answers of the interviewed persons. Just seeing their hearts behind what they said.
I liked the whole Core Module. It was a great opportunity to learn more and be more grounded in faith and it really helped me to learn about the different world views.

be blessed :slight_smile:

4 Likes