Eva Swanson

(Eva Swanson) #1

Hi everyone!

I am from State College, PA. Currently, I live in Bloomington, Indiana where I go to school to study environmental science and policy.

What led you to join Connect?
A mentor/“discipler” of mine recommended me this resource to use as a place to seek answers to my questions. I often bring questions to her, and she recommended this for my latest question a friend prompted in my mind - which I have posted in the Bible Questions section.

How do you hope to contribute?
Ask questions, offer perspective I’ve gained over the years, and serve as a connector amongst this community.

6 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@Eva_Swanson Welcome to Connect! So glad you have joined us and already posted your first question - great stuff! Praying that the Lord Jesus would bless you richly in all that you do and grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in knowledge of Him. See you on the forums.

3 Likes
(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @Eva_Swanson,

A word of mouth recommendation to join RZIM Connect is one of the most encouraging things I can imagine! I trust you will find this to be a very friendly, hospitable community that offers a depth of thought and humble reflection on God’s word. I look forward to the gift of your questions - and your insights. Welcome to the community!

1 Like