Evangelism Challenge: Pray for Two

evangelism-challenge

(Carson Weitnauer) #1

Hi friends, as we prepare for Easter, here’s this week’s evangelism challenge: start (or continue) to pray for two people on a daily basis. Ask God:

1. For opportunities to love and serve them
  2. For opportunities to discuss spiritual matters
  3. For opportunities to explore their interest in coming to church
  4. For your friends to join you at church between now and Easter
  5. For your friends to begin to regularly investigate Jesus for themselves

Let us know if “you’re in!” and we’ll pray for one another too.

(Keldon Scott) #2

I am in. Please put Warriors table on your list for those who haven’t yet. Thank you.

(Tim Ramey) #3

I’m in Carson. There is someone in our Connect group that we are in prayer together. I’m praying for her two daughters but will do so everyday. Does that count as I nether know them or ever see them? If it needs to be someone that I see daily, let me know as I’m in. Great idea!!!

(Kelly) #4

Indeed, I’m in!

(Alosina Faamausili Banse) #5

I’m in. Thanks for lead in. God bless.

(Carson Weitnauer) #6

Hi friends, I’m going to take a few moments to pray for each of you and the +2 you’ve decided to pray for. Please let us know how God works through your lives and these relationships.

For me, please pray for the Ask Your Question community at our church as we prepare to welcome many people this Easter.

(Jimmy Sellers) #7

Count me in.

(Tim Ramey) #8

Carson, I appreciate your emphasis on prayer. As you know, I think it is the bedrock for the reception of the Good News of Jesus.

As in most of my prayer life, nothing seems to be any different. I’m praying for 2 that I only know through someone in Connect so it is a very long distant prayer relationship. But I feel so strongly that although nothing seems different to our naked eye, the cloud of witnesses are cheering us on to be faithful. It is so hard as we get encouraged by results, but I believe that the Lord wants to change me from the inside out. So sadly, I have no good news to report but I know that is much is happening only because He is faithful! He can even use our paltry prayers.