Everyday Questions Expansion: Narrative Ideas

everydayquestions

(Carson Weitnauer) #1

Hi friends,

To continue the discussion from Can You Help? Developing RZIM's Everyday Questions Curriculum, one of the unique features of this small group curriculum are the narratives.

If you have ideas for scenarios we could consider for the eight expansion sets we are planning, please reply here. We’d love for you to ‘vote’ on other people’s scenarios too - just hit the ‘like’ button. We want to highlight a diversity of life experiences in a respectful way. The more detail, insight, or context you can provide, while still being quite brief and concise in explaining what you have in mind, will be helpful. Each scenario is an encounter between a skeptic or a seeker and a Christian that is related to each week’s topic.

Please note, by sharing your idea, you are giving RZIM the rights to use those ideas in any form we deem best, without compensation.

Here are the eight topics for the expansion set:

• Everyday Questions About Science

• Everyday Questions About The Bible

• Everyday Questions About Jesus

• Everyday Questions About Suffering

• Everyday Questions About Hypocrisy

• Everyday Questions About Happiness

• Everyday Questions About Islam

• Everyday Questions About Atheism

(Melvin Greene) #2

Well, I don’t know if this is what you’re looking for, but I have had interesting conversations about Christianity in the public sector, namely in politics to include the founding of this country. Also, I’ve had conversations with some people who were asking questions about the differences/similarities between Christianity and eastern religions such as Taoism and Hinduism.