Excited to join

member_introductions
(John) #1

Hello to everyone here,

Where are you from? My name is John. I am from Tamilnadu, India.

What led you to join Connect? I have completed the Core Module and would like to continue learning more. This will help me definitely how to approach people boldly who are from different faith and cultures.

How do you hope to contribute? I would like to share the Gospel whenever and wherever I get opportunities. The Apologetic course has given me more boldness and passion to defend my faith.

6 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, John. :slight_smile: It is wonderful to hear of your heart to share Christ with others. Hopefully, the conversations here will give you courage and inspiration.

3 Likes
(Sieglinde) #3

Welcome @anbugrace, so glad you have joined :slightly_smiling_face: This will be a great place to further your knowledge and give you great witnessing tools. I am inspired by your heart and will to witness. We look forward to hearing more from you :heart:

2 Likes
(Thomas Cory) #4

Hey John, I wanted to welcome you to RZIM ! He is a Awesome Brilliant man.

Tommy

2 Likes
(Daniel) #5

Hello, John. I am glad that you have completed the Core Module and are now part of Connect. Welcome :smiley: There are many ways to learn and share and ask questions in this forum. Thank you very much for enriching our community with your contributions. By the way, a few weeks ago Surjith @surjith.neyan from Tamilnadu signed up.