Faith E Heinrichs

Hello from southwest Saskatchewan, in a little town called Eston. I am currently a student at Eston Bible College. Trying to finish off some schooling to get my training done for mission work as that is what I believe God has called me to do. It is still fall/spring here but in the southeast of Saskatchewan in Wawota, they are preparing for winter and have snow. This year I am growing deeper in my Faith (haha) and becoming a stronger person. This year I am excited to see what amazing things God has planned for me to do. I am excited to be here, to learn, and to hear what you all have for me. I am so thankful for what RZIM has done for my dad. He has been challenging me and my family to some of the questions he gets in his classes. From being born in an Alliance growing up in a Pentecostal, and Free Methodist Church, and attending an Apostolic, collage. It has confused me on things that people have described on the gospel. But when my dad spoke about his homework and assignments. It made me feel better about myself and how I believe the gospel. I hope to contribute my thoughts and knowledge from a “young age”.

Blessings
~ Faith Heinrichs

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @jer17vs7. Thanks for joining us at such a young age. Thank you for your heart and willingness to serve. Please continue seeking those answers which provide clarity to the confusion. Your assistance for those who are similarly situated will be very much needed. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @jer17vs7, your introduction was so endearing to read :heart: Welcome to connect, we are glad to meet you. I look forward to reading your thoughts as you engage here with us :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello! I am encouraged to hear that you are seeking Bible training! I found it so helpful in growing in my faith.

4 Likes