Farid Buenrostro Soriano

hello…
My name is Farid, Im from México,
I love these modules, because I have learned a lot from them, we have currently opened the apologetic area in our church in which I am the leader. We take care of going to hospitals, and we are also about to open a group in a university focused on apologetics and evangelization.
I met the apologetic subject when I was studying and it has become my passion.
I hope to meet you and be able to help you and also be friends.
Blessings from México
The biggest problem I have encountered is that of suffering, I studied mathematical engineering so I specialize in scientific apologetics, although I read all kinds.

I would like to ask you if any of you have a study group at any university and if you could give me some advice since as I said before, we are about to open one. from the group identity part (name, logo, etc.) to the first topics to give

Thanks to read me I await your kind suggestions

8 Likes

Hi @farid_soriano, welcome to connect! I trust you will be a blessing to many throughout your endeavors. I’m not sure I can help much but I did find a thread that may help.
Can you share some insights for a talk on the theme of "Apologetics and the Church"?
Maybe you can glean from this conversation :pray:t3:
It’s wonderful to have you here and I hope to read more about you as you engage in the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @farid_soriano. So glad that you are connecting with us. It sounds like you have a Passion. I love that. Here’s wishing you my best in your quest for spreading the apologetic message. There was a good thread regarding setting up apologetic classes for churches in otherwise. Here is a link: How to lead an apologetics class at your local church. I hope you enjoy your time here. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

You welcome @farid_soriano
Am so happy to meet you. And I trust that RZIM connect can meet all your need as you have stated above. Do explore the community and also checkout the links suggested @sig and @Keldon_Scott
Many blessings.
More Grace.

3 Likes

Welcome, @farid_soriano! I, too, have a passion and interest in science! I am interested to know more about your area of study. I do not believe I have heard of mathematical engineering. Could you tell us more about that?

3 Likes

thank you very much, i will read it

1 Like

@Joshua_Hansen
Hi bro, nice to meet you Basically a Mathematical engineer has extensive knowledge in mathematics, sensitive to the problems of the industry and the financial world according to their line of expertise. It is able to analyze real problems create mathematical models that represent the designed methods that lead to the solution of them and interpret is in the context of the real problem. For this, it relies on information technologies. The graduate of the industrial option can lead multidisciplinary projects in areas such as:

Quality control
Production Management
Inventory control
Reengineering
Statistics
Forecasts

what is your profession?
Why are you interested science in apologetics?

2 Likes

I just came back from OCCA so I am still looking for a job here in Atlanta. I was in investments before.

I have been interested in science and math from a young age. I find I enjoy reading in that area in my leisure time (which is less and less nowadays.) I find that being able to answer questions in these areas are very helpful to people.

3 Likes

@Joshua_Hansen
WHAT COULD YOU TELL ME ABOUT OCCA?
HOW GOOD IS IT, TEACHERS AS THEY ARE?
IS THE SCHOOL DEMANDING OR IS IT LIGHT?
IN A FEW YEARS I WOULD LIKE TO STUDY APOLOGY FORMALLY IN AN INSTITUTE, I HAVE SEEN OCCA AND BIOLA, THAT IS WHY MY INTEREST IN OCCA

2 Likes

The OCCA is a great program. When I went through the course was very demanding as we were doing two courses simultaneously. The program has recently changed so I am not sure how the new format is going to develop as far as course load goes. I highly recommend formal training in apologetics as it greatly increases the level of your understanding of the subject matter as well as how to answer the questioner. This is where the OCCA is really strong. They help you with answering the questioner behind the question and marry the head and the heart.

3 Likes