Filimin Niyongabo

Hello friends, glad to join this platform
My name is Filimin Niyongabo. I am from Kampala, Uganda.

I am hopeful and expectant to learn a lot more in regards to the apologetic and effective evangelism ministry.

A friend of mine encouraged me to join since we are both inspired by Ravi’s apologetic discussions and interested in evangelism.

I hope to actively engage in discussions, share lessons and encourage others to join.

4 Likes

Welcome @filimin. So glad you are here. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless you.

3 Likes

Hey @filimin! I enjoyed reading through your intro… what a wonderful zeal you have, don’t lose it! We’re excited to have you in this community and I hope its as much a blessing to you as it has been to me!

4 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome

1 Like

Amen. Thank you you for the encouragement!

welcome friend! looking forward to hearing more from you as you ask and answer questions. hope u enjoy connect community :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome

1 Like

Welcome to connect @filimin. So very glad that a friend invited you to join us. Thank you for being here from Uganda. Your input and experiences will benefit many. Explore at your leisure. Engage when you feel comfortable with a particular discussion. Please take an opportunity to encourage a new member or somebody that is otherwise struggling. God bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Thank you @Keldon_Scott for for such an encouraging welcome. I will definately encourage others wherever I can.

1 Like