First steps to connect

Hello dear,
This is SUNDEEP RAJ PULUKURI, I come from Warangal, Telangana, India.
I am glad to join this blessed family of RZIM.

I was born and brought up in a Christian family and by His grace saved when I was 18. I have to take up a job in Government Department on sudden demise of my father.

God has been very gracious in teaching me all through the years and helping me to stand for him as a witness.

God has blessed me to be nurtured in the good fellowship and Church, where I learnt many things. He has used me in the Church as a youth leader and also helped to lead teens and youth to the Lord.
My His abundant grace he has given opportunity to be a Mission Mobilizer- to work in line with many missions as prayer partner, supporter, active involvement in the fields without any denominations barriers, though I belong to Baptist.

By His grace, he has blessed me to write some articles, translate and on occasions preach.

My heart is to reach teens and youth and help them to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
I am blessed to attend the RZIM National Conference at Pune in 2010 and now being attending the RCCA Webinar 2.

May this connect help me to grow.

Thank you
SUNDEEP

7 Likes

Hi @SUNDEEP, welcome to connect and thank you for such an inspiring introduction :pray:t3: I appreciate your heart in wanting to reach our youth. I pray the Lord will continue to bless you with His wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Really looking forward to reading more from you as you engage here :slightly_smiling_face:
Take care :heart:

3 Likes

A warm welcome to you, @SUNDEEP and blessed by your introduction and partnership at connect.

2 Likes

A very warm welcome to you Sundeep and great to read of your heart and passion for the Lord :slightly_smiling_face:. His grace is truly amazing! I look forward to being able to interact with you through Connect.

Blessings

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @SUNDEEP. I love your desire quoted above. Enjoy this site. It is good to have you connecting with us. Participate as frequently as you are able. Let us know if you have questions, need direction, or have suggestions to make this site all it can be. God-bless you and your journey.

Hello Sundeep, please accept my condolences on the sudden loss of your Father. Being a Father and leaving his child is difficult as our Heavenly Father showed us when His son was forsaken. Thank you as well for your tender heart towards the young, many of them appreciate it though they may not show it. I used to feel that way till they got older and reached out for help in their time of need. Be safe, I look to your future here with RZIM.
Mike

1 Like