Support RZIM Connect

FirstTimePost

Say hello… Wishing all a blest day!

Where are you from? Connecticut

What led you to join Connect? I’ve enjoyed your Just Thinking Magazine. I am so glad to see how our Lord Jesus Christ keeps your ministry thriving past Ravi’s death.

How do you hope to participate? I am unfamiliar with the online ministry and participant requirements, so I am unsure at this time.

5 Likes

@Karen-Elizabeth Hey Karen, I’m excited you joined Connect. This is a place where you can ask/answer questions, as well as benefit from the many discussions that others are presenting about the Bible and the Christian Faith. Jump right in! It’s nice to meet you!

7 Likes

Thank you Josiah@

2 Likes

! I mean!

2 Likes

Hello @Karen-Elizabeth!

Welcome to RZIM! I am new as well and I have already found many insightful and encouraging things on this Connect. I know your journey in seeking truth will be abundantly blessed as you press forward in your knowledge of Who God is.

5 Likes

Welcome, Karen, and do not worry! Just sit back, read, and listen until you feel comfortable with the environment. I am sure you will find a way to contribute in time.

3 Likes

Hi Karen. Wecome to RZIM Connect. I pray that you will be blessed by this connect group. I’m new to this too. Just read and comment or reply when possible. You will pick it up quite easily. God bless you.

4 Likes