Francis xavio

Hello everyone

Am from kerala, lndia
Last some months i started to see ravi zachrias videos in utube…its touched my heart…my heart leads to me here.
Actually i dont know…how can i contribute to this
Oragnization…but who knows what is going to happen ?

5 Likes

I think you have already contributed by making this a true global community! Many welcomes!!

3 Likes

Thank u lisa

2 Likes

Hi @Pulikkottil, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I am thankful you happened upon Ravi’s videos and now you are here. This is a thoughtful community. It has been and continues to be a blessing to me and I trust you will find the same :pray:t2: Take care and enjoy browsing the topics.

3 Likes

Hello, Francis, and welcome to Connect! I’m excited to learn more from you here- please do jump into the discussions. What is a YouTube video that has stood out to you? We have several conversations going right now on the RZIM YouTube videos, and we’d love to have you join in!!

2 Likes

Thank u brittany…actullaly its not a particular video that brought me here…after watching many videos i started to love him…truely a graceful man from heaven that teaching christ unconditonal love to this world…am proud he is borned in india.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Pulikkottil. So glad you have joined connect. I love meeting other Christians, especially all over the globe. I hope you enjoy reading the posts, and please participate as often as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes