Francois

Say hello…
hi all thanks for creating such an awesome platform

Where are you from?
I am from South Africa

What led you to join Connect?
Was looking on the net for an answer to a question I had and found your page also I have know and watched some of the videos on YouTube before so known of RZIM through that.

How do you hope to contribute?
I hope that the more I understand, I can help other people understand and lead them into a more personal relationship with God and maybe one day to apoligetics very well myself and maybe discover something new.

5 Likes

Hi @FPPieterse, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find connect to be a helpful place to increase your understanding. I have gleaned a good deal from the conversations and I am sure you will as well. Are you still in South Africa? How are things where you are?
Enjoy browsing through the conversations and feel free to share your thoughts, insight and experiences :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hi there thank you very much for your welcome.
Yes still in S.A things is good, our country is slowly lifting restrictions on our lock down.

1 Like

Welcome @FPPieterse! Grateful you have joined our global community. I hope it can be to you a wellspring of knowledge and connection that propels you on your faith journey and engagement with others. I look forward to the insights and conversations you will bring.

3 Likes

@FPPieterse Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome Francois @FPPieterse. Glad to have you here. I dont believe in coincidences. God brought you here. Let him continue to guide you.

God Bless You Brother.

1 Like

Thanks brother God bless you

1 Like

Welcome aboard @FPPieterse. Thank you for joining us from South Africa. I live in Michigan in the United States. It is a blessing to have you with us exploring the questions of life and your faith. I hope you enjoy the discussions in continue to delve into the discussions with others. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like