Frank Luther Jr

Hello…

I am Luther from Kumasi,Ghana.

I started listening to RZIM podcast “let my people think” not long ago and I got to know this community through it.

I hope to share my values and to learn new things here.

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @Luther. Glad to have you with us. Love Let my people think! How would you say your values match up with what you have heard on the podcast? I look forward to reading your posts. Just enjoy the Christian camaraderie here. Happy New Year and God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you Luther!

2 Likes

Hi @Luther, we are so glad you found this community :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find it to be a blessing. Please feel free to engage, offering your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome, @Luther! Glad you are here!

1 Like

Welcome Luther!! :slight_smile:

Thanks, nice to meet you too!

Thanks Esther!

Thanks Scott! Well, I must say I am new to this even the podcast but so far I am loving it. I have been catching up with Ravi’a teachings on the new age movement and it’s an eye opener. For my values I think most of them are pretty basic, but with my religious background especially with where I am from, I’d say everything with the podcast is an eye opener.

2 Likes

Hope you have a riot here. My best to you in the coming year. May 2020 lend perfect vision through the Lords lens. For your edification here is a thread you may find interesting. How to talk to a New Ager: Share Your Story

1 Like

Welcome to Connect! I also learned about this ministry when I stumbled across the Let My People Think program. I don’t even remember how I found out about it, but it’s been a life changer. I hope you enjoy learning from so many different perspectives and can share with others in return. :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome Luther

1 Like

Hi Luther!
Welcome, and looking forward to hearing from you!
John

1 Like