Frank Warren

Hello, my name is Frank Warren

I live in Fairfield Township, Ohio…just a few miles north of Cincinnati.

What led you to join Connect? I was listening to a “Let My People Think” podcast concerning pain and pleasure and it struck me that though I am a Christian, I am spinning my wheels and missing out on the blessing of serving Him as I am not sold out.

How do you hope to contribute? I like to read and think things through. I have been quite the sinner in my life and hope to share my insights and experiences with others.

7 Likes

Nice to meet you Frank!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Frankwarren. I know the Podcast you are referencing and it is so very very good. I thank you for your humility as well. I hope it you engage as frequently as you are able. You will be blessed over and over again just being engaged in the discussions. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome sir thank you for your willingness to share your experience with us

2 Likes

Thank you Keldon. I have been browsing through different topics here today and see this will be a great journey and supplement to my Bible Study. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Thank you Daniel.

Welcome! We are so glad you have joined Connect Frank! May your time spent here be fruitful and I am sure your own perspective will lead you to be able to share your thoughts as well. And I was delighted to see you hail from Fairfield OH. My family and I called Beavercreek and Springfield our home for 10 years and spent much time in your lovely town. It is a place that is now dear to our hearts. God bless you! :blush:

2 Likes