Fred Harper

Hello all!!

I live in Weatherford, Tx (just west of the D/FW area). My wife and I have lived here for 26 years.

What led you to join Connect? Attended the 2019 Church Leaders Conference earlier this year.

How do you hope to contribute? I have always had a high level of respect for RZIM and hope to find many opportunities to contribute.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @wlharper2. So glad to have you connecting with us. How did you enjoy the conference? Is there anything that impacted you the most? I hope that this forum provides a source of community and learning for you. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @wlharper2 welcome to connect! I trust you will find many way to contribute here as you engage in the conversations. Please feel free to share your insight :pray:t3: It’s a blessing to be able to give back to a ministry that has given so much :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello Fred, welcome to our community. In the Connect forums you can get to know RZIM in a very personal and direct way. With your extensive RZIM experience and the input of the Church Leaders Conference, you can certainly contribute something. Click on this link for more ideas. I look forward to hearing from you.

4 Likes