Frederick Higgs

Hi everyone. It’s a blessing to be able to share my thoughts with all of you. I hope to grow in my understanding of the Word.

7 Likes

Hi @fhiggs, welcome! I trust you will glean a good deal from the conversations here. I am always inspired by the many perspectives in the conversations. Feel free to offer your insight :pray:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@fhiggs Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @fhiggs. Thank you for joining connect. I hope the experience here is a positive experience for you. I trust that it will be. Please share and participate as frequently as you are able to. God-bless you and your journey. Happy New Year

Welcome to Connect Frederick! This is such a wonderful resource for asking questions and learning from other believers. And it is also a great place to share our own unique perspectives in return! I pray you are blessed by what you share and learn here. :blush:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome from a fellow seeker of the truth. The more we hear the word the more near He becomes. As iron sharpens let’s sharpen each other.in the knowledge of the word.
God bless 2020
Mike

1 Like

Weclome @fhiggs! Glad you are here! Growing in our understanding of the Word is something we are all here for!