Support RZIM Connect

FRIDAY QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is one change you would like to see God work in your life in this next year?

What is one change you would like to see God work in your life in the next year? Do you want to learn a new spiritual habit? Overcome a fear? Take a step of faith? Share your goal below, and don’t forget to pray and ask God for this directly!

11 Likes

One change:
For years now I have felt passionless… like I had lost all zeal and vision. I would ask for a fresh vision, zeal and fire. Some kind of direction…

8 Likes

I want to overcome the fear that I’m not good enough for God, because that relies entirely on myself rather than relying on Jesus and His salvation

Also @Matthew_Mittelberg ask @Jo_Vitale if you want to know how to pronounce a British/Welsh name like mine :joy: loved the attempt though!

5 Likes

Karys I was thinking the same thing when he said your name :joy::joy::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Thank you @Sgpage ! He did better than most bless :slight_smile:

2 Likes

help get rid of my addictions

5 Likes

I want to see a trust for God develop and for the head knowledge to translate to heart knowledge of the love of God.

6 Likes

… (way) more diligence in seeking His will … and doing it!

3 Likes

I want to be more strongly rooted in God’s word and be more vigilant in seeking opportunities to share my faith with others. Also, I am praying for God to give me clarity for my future after high school.

5 Likes

I have anxiety a lot of the time. I want to do something like exercise, read a book, or write some of my short stories, but my anxiety takes hold and I find myself stuck doing nothing because of it. Being scared of doing the stuff I want has become a habit, one that I want to see change. My anxiety is definitely the thing I want to change. The step of faith I want to take is to do the stuff I enjoy. I would like to see God work in my life in the next year by helping me take this step of faith.

6 Likes

I love this Miah!!

1 Like

I have one burning desire atm.

I want to know less ‘about’ the Holy Spirit and instead ‘know’ Him more.

10 Likes

I want to become great at communicating Christ through conversation without compromising on compassion.

7 Likes

I want God to take away my anger.
I know @Kasey_Leander said even our negative emotions come from God.

It’s gotten better over the years but still find myself saying hurtful things to the people I love when I get angry which is more often than I want or for most people.
I feel like it’s something I’ll have to deal with the rest of my life and I don’t want that.

7 Likes

I want to be more bold for God! I want to live out my reality that Jesus is the Way, My Father, and My King. I pray that God allows me to take advantage of the opportunities to spread His light and witness to others this year.

4 Likes

I run a devotional account, and I have been easily discouraged, thinking no one was learning anything. Then, a few different people reached out to me, telling me that God has encouraged them through me. I cherish that, so I’m praying that God gives me courage as I share more about Him. I pray that He shines through me, and that anything I say leads back to Him!

4 Likes

I want God to strengthen my faith and give me His heart for those around me!! On my own I doubt Him and I fail to love others as I should, and I know that only He can make that change in me (I’ve tried to do it myself, and it’s never worked out too well :sweat_smile:).

3 Likes

I always pray to God that He’ll continue to equip and edify me. I want to learn more in Christian apologetics because i think it is becoming more relevant in our generation today people are becoming more skeptical. On top of that of course I want a heart that longs to the Word of God and His truth.

2 Likes

See if Lou can impersonate the RZIM Staff.

5 Likes