Gail Welch

Good Morning from my home beautiful Barbados

I always wanted to take the CORE course but had a number of challenges mainly finances. When I got the notification of the Short Course at this special price I could not let it go by.

I am a radio host with my own show, a wife, a daughter and hard worker. I work as a Business Development Officer with a Legacy business here in at home. I preach the Word in my church and these courses gave me insight on how to defend my faith and just as important how to approach answers without degrading the questioner. I want to learn more.

I can contribute by having content on my show and wherever possible I can interview or produce a series on any of the course topics.

Thanks to all the lecturers and I am ready to be an active member of this community.

Gail

3 Likes

Welcome Gail @gailkwelch. So glad to have you here. It’s exciting what you are doing. Keep God first place as you are and continue to spread the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ. I’m new here myself. It’s an amazing forum. Feel at home. Look forward to chatting with you.

God Bless You.

3 Likes

Hi @gailkwelch, so nice to meet you, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: It’s great to her how blessed you were by the short course. I trust you will find many helpful resources here to glean from and share with others. Looking forward to reading more from you as you engage here.
Take care and enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Hi Gail, welcome from America, West Virginia actually. What type of radio show do you have and is it online accesible? Thank you for talking an active part with your faith in Christ. Does that make you part of the 20 percent group? Thanks for coming to the forum look forward to your input.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @gailkwelch. You sound very busy. It is good to have you here. Blessings on your ministry. Your background and participation here will be a blessing to our forum. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thanks Keldon. Life indeed can become busy. I’m truly making the most of this time.

1 Like