Gary Pirl

Say hello… Hello evertibe

Where are you from? I live north of Pittsburgh, pa in a town called Kittanning

What led you to join Connect? I joined after invitation when I completed core curriculum

How do you hope to contribute? I hope to contribute in what ever way that I can

3 Likes

@gspirl Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @gspirl. Thanks for joining us. Congratulations on completing the core module. What was the best about the course in your experience. I loved the course. The firm foundation taught in my opinion was so valuable. I hope you are able to use your experiences and training g to help someone here. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

@gspirl Hi Gary, pleased to have you with us on Connect! I am glad you responded to the invitation following your study with the Core Module. Please feel welcome to bring your questions to this community—and to bring your experience too, posting in discussions where you find you have insight! Welcome!

3 Likes

Hi Gary and welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. Well done on finishing the core module. I certainly found it a great course and got a lot through the discussion sections through the module. I hope that you will find this a place where we welcome further questions and discussion.

God bless

2 Likes

Welcome Gary, so glad you joined our group of believers. Thank you for growing in Christ and engaging as you can. Dive right in with any of the threads you find interesting.
God direct your journey.
Mike

2 Likes