Genaro Martinez

Hello community

I am originally from New Jersey born to Puerto Rican parents.

I wanted to join because I have learned so much from the RZIM podcasts. I wanted to continue learning.

I am always willing to offer my point of view. I am a follower of Christ who has set himself aside for a time of training at Christ for the Nations Institute. I confess I don’t even know what to ask.

6 Likes

@Nanoman Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome, Genaro. I listen to the RZIM podcasts as well - Ask Away, and Just Thinking. Which one(s) do you listen to? I had not heard of Christ For The Nations Institute before your post. God always gets a return on His investment. Good luck with your studies. I trust He will do great things through you and your training.

3 Likes

Hi @Nanoman, it’s nice to meet you, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I have not heard of Christ for the Nations. Maybe you can enlighten us a little about what you are learning there? No pressure to ask anything. Just enjoy browsing and gleaning from the conversations. If you have any insight, feel free to share :slightly_smiling_face:
Take care :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you for the welcome. Christ for the Nations is a Bible Institute in Dallas Texas. It is an Institute primarily geared to training missionaries to go out and do the work of the great commission.

2 Likes

Thank you sir for the welcome am doing well wishes. CFNI is a Bible Institute in Dallas Texas, who primarily focuses on training missionaries. I agree that God never wastes anything. I love listening to: Let My People Think, Just Thinking, Ask Away, and Vital Signs.

2 Likes

Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Welcome aboard @Nanoman. Great to have you connecting with us. Your education and experiences will be helpful to many here. I love just Thinkin and Let my people think. I hope connect is a blessing to you. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Good to have you here! Welcome!

1 Like

Thank you

Welcome @Nanoman to Connect
Am happy to meet you.

2 Likes