Genaro Regalado

Genaro Regalado I am from Sydney Australia, I have many question to ask, about today’s reality in Christianity. I have many Ideas to share, I need to find someone intrested to whom to share with

6 Likes

Ah; a fellow Aussie. Im in Adelaide. Go the 36ers! :slight_smile:

A very warm welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Hi @Genarito1, welcome. I look forward to reading your questions here.

2 Likes

@Genarito1 Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hello Genaro, perhaps you could share your testimony when you have the opportunity. I welcome you to Connect and hope, pray you find the answers to many questions you have.
Mike

2 Likes

Hello Matthew, I had someone from Perth in Sidney this weekend, They answer one of my two questions, but they were unable to answer my second question, I hope they will answer my third question today. I am a very fond of Rabi and his whole team, I am hopping you to help me answering some of the hard questions, I face when I talk to Christians and no Christian people. I am highly involved in answering difficult question of today’s Reality of Christianity. Bendicones.

3 Likes

Hello Matthew.

Thank you very much, for your welcoming to a very inquisitive Christian, That is me.

I have so many questions, more that the ones answered By Ravi, Michael and Frank Turreck.

I am hopping to keep you near, to learn somethings from You.

Bendicones.

Kind Regards

Genaro Regalado

2 Likes

Thank you very much Alison.

I had two questions, the first was answered to an expected rationality form.

Will you be interested in trying to answer my second question?

Bendicones

Kind Regards

Genaro Regalado

1 Like

Hello Jonathan.

Thank you very much for your friendly welcome.

Bendiciones.

Kind Regards

Genaro Regalado

1 Like

Hello Mike.

Thank you very much for your welcoming words, I am hopping that we could learn together some ways to answer tough questions, given to us by other religions and atheist we meet every day.

Bendicones

Kind Regards

Genaro Regalado

Hello Matthew

I forgot to mention That I am from Sidney

Kind Regards

Genaro Regalado

1 Like

Hello Alison, I forgot to mention that I am from Sidney Australia
Kind Regards

Genaro Regalado

hello Jonathan

I forgot to mention that I am from Sidney Australia

Kind Regards

Genaro Regalado

Hello Mike.

I forgot to mention that I am from Sidney Australia

Kind Regards

Genaro Regalado

Genaro, let’s catch up for a coffee, mate! I’m in Sydney too. First name last name at gmail. No spaces. Got time for you.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear you have some questions answered. There are many in the forum who will be able to answer your questions.
Yes I love Ravi and the team at RZIM too and they’ve answered many of my questions.

You can post questions in the ‘Bible Questions’, ‘Daily Evangelism’, ‘Christian Growth’, or ‘Science questions’ and any member of the community will be glad to join in to help you with various perspectives.

Under the ‘New member journey’ there a number of good ‘getting started’ posts by our friendly moderators Carson, Kathleen, Josh and several others.

If you would like to have a question answered directly by one of the RZIM apologists then you can post your question in the ‘ask RZIM’ category as one is available every week.

I know you will feel welcome here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s wonderful Genaro, I am from West Virginia USA. I know there are similarities in language what languages do you know. Always been in Sidney Australia?
Mike

1 Like

Hello Genaro, it is a blessing and a privilege to have this opportunity to interact with you through this RZIM platform. I hope this day finds you well. I pray the fires are not endangering you or your loved ones. In fact, I pray they are brought under control and put out. I do hope to have the opportunity to interact with you, your questions and your insights. Welcome to RZIM connect. God bless.

2 Likes

Hello Philip.

Thank you very much for replying my email.

I have just attended the three days conference in Sidney, presented by: RZIM representatives.

It was kind of interesting, but I would like to meet, real Christians able to answer tough questions, made outside already, religious christian people.

Kind Regards

Genaro Regalado

Welcome aboard @Genarito1. Glad to have you connecting from Australia. I hope you enjoy your time here. You are very welcome to engage as it appears that you have. I hope you enjoy the conversations. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like