Genesh Kuriakose

(Genesh kuriakose) #1

Hello everyone,

I am from Kerala, India.

For many years I was just praying, I was continuing my sinful life. Even with my sinful life I was experiencing the love of the living god Jesus in my personal life, professional life and family life.

Few months back when I was driving my car I happened to hear the teachings of bible through YouTube. This gave me the mental power to overcome few sins which I was trying to leave for a long time. I still continue to live in the sins of heart especially ego, fame, worldly happiness, anger, hatred ness, etc. Now I strongly believe with the help of the living God Jesus, I can love and taste Jesus Christ in true spirit.

Today I happened to discover RZIM while browsing. A YouTube video by brother Ravi Zacharia helped me to discover this community. Through this wonderful community I will be learning the teachings of living God Jesus which will help me to transform my life.

I hope to contribute by studying and spreading the word of Gospel.

Requesting your prayers to learn and spread the good news about the living God Jesus.

Regards

Genesh
www.linkedin.com/in/genesh

9 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@Genesh Praying that the Lord Jesus would bless you richly through your time here on Connect :slight_smile: Encouraged to hear how Christ is at work in your life - may He sanctify you fully and purify you as gold and silver for His Kingdom. Blessings in the battle!

5 Likes
(Genesh kuriakose) #3

@SeanO Thank you for your encouragement

3 Likes
(Sieglinde) #4

What a honest, beautiful and inspiring introduction! Welcome @Genesh *:heart:

2 Likes
(Olivia Davis) #5

Hi Genesh! Welcome to Connect. Thanks so much for sharing your testimony – it’s an encouragement for all of us who read to be reminded that God reaches people in powerful unique ways. I found myself amen-ing with your statement that “with the help of the living God Jesus, I can love and taste Jesus Christ in true spirit!” I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Join us in our discussions on the forums. It sounds like you have a lot to offer, including a passion for the Gospel, and we welcome your insights and ideas!

PS - I sent you a LinkedIn request!

4 Likes
(Genesh kuriakose) #6

@sig Thank you very much for an encouraging welcome note.

2 Likes
(Genesh kuriakose) #7

@Olivia_Davis Thank you very much for your inspiring words.

As suggested I will become a part of discussion forums for sure. I believe reading the discussions on the forums is one of the best way to understand the real purpose of our life - self-actualization.

PS - I accepted the linkedin request

2 Likes
(Paul Gideon) #8

Hi Genesh,

Glad to connect with you and know your interest.
Ravi Zacharias will be speaking at you state in Trivendrum on 25th August 2019 at 6 p.m in the Greenfield stadium. It would be great to see you there. Please feel free to invite your friends who would be interested as well.

2 Likes
(Genesh kuriakose) #9

@PaulGideon Thank you for the message and noted.