Gentle and Lowly Book Study: An Invitation

Hi Carson,
I bought the book, really enjoyed the 1st chapter, & would like to join the study.

3 Likes

Hey @CarsonWeitnauer, thanks so much for the invite to joining this book discussion. Bro @Keldon_Scott had mentioned to me about doing this a little bit ago. I really appreciate y’all doing this and from what I’ve heard of the book it sounds really amazing and I’d love to read through it, but as of now I have some other commitments and I don’t think I’ll be able to commit to participating… would it be okay if I observed the discussion and possibly join in later on if time allows?

4 Likes

Do as you can not as you can’t. :slight_smile: Of course. Man I wish I could do everything others suggest. Observe. Weigh in if you want. Your pace. God bless.

4 Likes

Thanks! Really appreciate it and love the tip of doing what I can. :grin::+1:t2:

3 Likes

What time is the discussion on the book an the link? Please

1 Like

The conversation is online, available at any time, here in Connect. There won’t be a group video or phone call.

2 Likes

Hi Carson,
I just purchased the book and would like to be included in the study please! Thanks so much!
~Belle

1 Like

Hi Carson
I just got the book on Kindle today!
I’d love to join the study if its still possible?

1 Like

Hi @malie, @PhillipTappmeyer, @blbossard, @JimO, @CharityLinzey, @Bella1990, @clark.belle, @Lauri.lienhard,

Please join this group to get notifications for a discussion post about each chapter:
https://connect.rzim.org/g/Interested_In_Book_Studies

You can participate in the discussion of the introduction here:

Please share your thoughts on the Introduction of the book and your answers to the discussion questions at that link.

3 Likes

Hello Carson,

Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity!
Looking forward reading the book together!

I have the book on a pdf, will it be wrong to share with those that are still waiting for their own copy?

1 Like

Hi @DDK,

Yes, let’s honor Dane Ortlund’s work and encourage people to buy their own copy. I think sharing a PDF of his book would violate copyright laws. Thank you for asking.

1 Like

Hi Carson,
For sure. I completely agree with that.
I only meant for those who already paid for they copy but are still waiting.

1 Like

Hi @DDK, again, I really appreciate your caring heart. I think it is best to not share an author’s book without their explicit, written permission.

1 Like

Thanks, Carson.

I’ll read the electronic copy and join you all.

Blessings!
Steven

1 Like