Geoff Hull

Hi there, I’m Geoff Hull from Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada. I am a Canadian (through my father), brought up in Cape Town, South Africa where I lived until I moved to Canada in 2004.

I recently completed the RZIM Academy Core Module and hope to do another module shortly.
I have been following Ravi through Youtube for a few years. I don’t think I have ever not believed in God. I was brought up as a Christian but I couldn’t claim to be a ‘committed’ Christian. There have been a number of times when I have moved closer (usually as a result of some crisis), but I have not been consistent in my faith until about 3 years ago.
I became interested in Apologetics because I was not confident with talking about Jesus and Christianity as I felt I did not know enough to do so. Following Ravi and other apologists on Youtube has given me the motivation to learn more and feel more confident in sharing my faith.

At this stage, I don’t know how I hope to contribute. No doubt I will be guided when the time is right.

3 Likes

Hey there Geoff! Welcome to Connect! I’m an alumni too with the core module, I believe that you enjoyed too the vast learnings from the module. Here in Connect you could further explore the beauty of our Christian faith, I encourage you to check out other sections here. It’s wonderful to have you here with us. Blessings!

3 Likes

Welcome to connect @geoff.hull and congratulations on completing the core module. I just want to encourage you to engage using the things you have learned from the core module. We’re all journeying together, learning, and encouraging each other.

3 Likes

Hi @geoff.hull, welcome to connect and thank you for sharing a bit of your journey with us. It has definitely been a blessing to glean from RZIM and connect is a great place to continue learning and growing in our faith :pray:t3: I hope to read more about you as you engage here in the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @geoff.hull. I love seeing Academy alum coming alongside connect and offering support encouragement and content. Congratulations on completing the course. I do hope you get to take one or more of the electives. The Bible reliability course is really good as are they all. Participate as often as you are able. As you indicate, you will be led as to certain responses that come to you immediately. Don’t hesitate to respond. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like