Geoff

(Geoff) #1

Hello,

I’m a follower of Christ. I also live in Texas and am a pastor. I love exploring the deeper ways of God and miss seminary discussions. I hope to be able to contribute in some sort of way but I also want to do a lot of listening.

Thanks for this platform and all y’all do at RZIM!

6 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@geoff Welcome to Connect! So glad you’ve joined us and looking forward to engaging with you more. Where did you attend seminary? I went to Moody for a few years. The peace of Christ be with you.

1 Like
(Geoff) #3

Thanks @SeanO! I have an MDiv from Brite. It was quite an experience as the professors and many of the students were very liberal in their theology. I wish I had known about this resource from RZIM at that time.

1 Like
(SeanO) #4

@geoff The theology classes I took in undergrad were mostly taught by unbelievers and I remember constantly having to spend two hours after class doing research to understand why my professor was misrepresenting the data. I still learned a lot - maybe even more than if I had agreed with everything they said… Glad you made it through and are still walking strong with the risen King! Yes, RZIM is a great resource for those facing the imbalanced presentations of the Biblical data that have been packaged in the misconceptions of our modern era.

(eshak ((isaac) botros) #5

welcome to connect