Gerda Arents

I’m from Heemskerk, a little town in the Netherlands. I just joined because I wanted to thank Mr Ravi Zacharias for all he has taught me over the past many years. Sometimes maybe his ‘words’ went over my head, because I am not a native english speaker (and maybe not too bright also :))- but his tone of voice, the kindness he portrayed, his respect for whomever he was addressing, his sense of humor, all pointed to Jesus and I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the portrait he has painted of Jesus with all of his being!
warm regards
Gerda Arents
The Netherlands

4 Likes

Hi @Johannes316, welcome to connect. Thank you for sharing your heartfelt message to Ravi :heart: Here is a link to share it with him and his family

Please do feel free to stick around and engage here in connect :pray:t3:
Take care

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Johannes316. Thank you for your kind words and joining the many that have written tribute. I hope that you get an opportunity to converse or have a discussion with somebody here who may need your encouragement or guidance. Check in from time to time if you would be so kind God-bless you and your journey.