Gerhild Haitchi

Hello, I am from Austria originally but have lived in the UK since 2001. I have recently done the RZIM Apologetics module together with several others from my church. It was great so I would like to stay in touch and keep learning.

4 Likes

Hi @gerhildhaitchi,

Welcome! How was your experience with the RZIM Academy - especially in taking it with other members of your church? Have you seen it lead to other helpful outcomes in your church family? Very curious to hear more about this as I talk to pastors often…

3 Likes

Hi @gerhildhaitchi!
So glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:

I visited Austria once when I studied abroad in England- such a neat experience, and beautiful country!

Like Carson @CarsonWeitnauer said, I am also intrigued with the way you did the CM with others from church. What a neat approach! I’d love to know how that worked and how it made an impact on your church family :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @gerhildhaitchi. So glad to have you joining from Austria. Congratulations on completing the core module. I really loved the course. The fundamentals that it establishes are so instrumental for our faith journeys. What would you say impacted you the most? I hope you participate as often as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

It was amazing to be doing it together with others from my church family.

The person who had encouraged all of us to do the course had us over to his house for a meal and chat about how things were going for a few times throughout. It was really helpful to be able to discuss what we were learning with others form my church. Some stories we shared were rooted in shared experiences and context which brought the content of the lectures alive. We were also able to encourage each other to keep going. Sometimes one of us was able to explain something others hadn’t quite got, etc.

I think we all benefited more because of meeting up like that.

3 Likes

Hi @gerhildhaitchi,

That is super encouraging! I’m so glad to hear that the Academy enabled some deeper community and conversations in your church home. Thank you for sharing this with me.

2 Likes