Gertrude P.S Mutasa

Hello All on Connect RZIM. I am from Zimbabwe in Southern Africa ?

I am joining RZIM Connect to seize the opportunity to stay connected after doing 4 RZIM On Line Academy Courses and attending the RZIM Summer School 2019 at the Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics (OCCA)?

How do you hope to contribute? I will continue to learn from RZIM while making effort to input the RZIM Apologetics Gospel Narrative to our Church’s Bible School of which I am Principal and to my Counselling Ministry and Profession in Zimbabwe. This my prayer :pray:.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @mutasagps. Wow looks like you have been busy. That is awesome. So glad to have you with us from Zimbabwe. How did you like the academy courses? Sure am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for you as you pursue him and others for him. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hello, Gertrude, and welcome to Connect. :slight_smile: It is so encouraging to hear your enthusiasm for serving the Lord in every corner of your life. I hope you’ll share your thoughts through both posts and questions here. I’d especially love to learn how you bring Christ’s light into your work as a counselor.

3 Likes

Wow! Welcome @mutasagps from Zimbabwe :heart: Thank you for introducing yourself to us. Your contributions here will be such a blessing. Please feel free to join in the conversations sharing your thoughts and insight. Take care :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hi Gertrude,
Welcome to RZIM Connect! I’m certain that, as your brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, we will join you in your prayers.
God bless,
MAP

3 Likes

Dear All:

Thanks much for your welcoming comments and feel so well welcome! :clap::clap::clap::clap::pray:. I am encouraged and excited to be on connect. I will certainly keep connected!

I am still in the UK visiting family after RZIM Summer School. Still putting down plans for incorporating Apologetics into my counselling and other works. Regards.

Gertrude

2 Likes

Hello! We are so much glade and expecting great thing from you…

1 Like