Giannina

Hi, my name is Giannina. I am from Lima, Peru. I am so happy to be a part of this group.
I am studying the RZIM core module online. I would like to keep in touch and share important topics. I want to keep learning and growing in Christ in order to share my faith with people that have different worldviews.

6 Likes

Welcome @Giannina_de_la_Cruz

Nice to have you join Connect. Hope the Core Module has been a blessing to your life. I will like to encourage you to complete the study and trust God for a transformation in both your life and that of those around you.

Be free to join the conversation anytime. Am looking forward to reading your post.

Blessings

4 Likes

Welcome Giannina. Connect is a wonderful place to grow and learn, to ask and respond to questions. There are lots of topics to explore here.
You will find the Core Module very challenging and thought provoking, especially in understanding how to listen to others with different worldviews. My best advice with the Core Module is to stay current with it each week. It will help set a pattern for success with any future electives you might want to take

3 Likes

Hi @Giannina_de_la_Cruz, welcome to connect, we are happy to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: You will be so blessed by completing the core module and it will inspire you to keep learning. This is a great place to continue learning and connecting will people all over the globe. Enjoy browsing. I look forward to your perspective in the conversations :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Giannina_de_la_Cruz. So glad you have joined connect. And I hope you enjoy the core module. I did. It was such a foundation for me. Let us know how we can help pray for you and how thing are going from time to time when you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes