Gill McKinney

Hello, my name is Gill

Where are you from? Indianapolis, Indiana

What led you to join Connect? I have been following RZIM for some time and this ministry has been important to me and instrumental in my walk with Jesus and others. And now being able to be in a community instead of just watching YouTube videos is exciting.

How do you hope to contribute? I hope to grow with, encourage, and be encouraged by other brothers and sisters to live a life of faith and be prepared to give an answer.

6 Likes

@Gmack Hi Gill! So pleased that you have taken this step to join in the conversation. I do not believe your expectation will be disappointed: an interactive community of discussion around faith and witness provides a new level of learning opportunities as you inquire, engage, receive feedback, and explore. Thank you for taking the time to participate thoughtfully and prayerfully in this community. Welcome to Connect!

3 Likes

@Gmack Hey Gill, Welcome to Connect :smiley:

I myself, watched many YouTube videos from RZIM speakers and thought how great it must be to sit in the audience and engage in dialogue, so I understand how exciting this forum is also.

I do hope you peruse the site and start engaging in considerate and thoughtful conversations.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect Gill! We are glad you have found this forum and I know you will enjoy interacting with the many believers here. My husband, who grew up in Brownsburg, IN, and I live down near Henryville, IN. It is fun to hear from people all over the world as well as those living nearby! God bless you as you engage with others here in Connect. :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Gmack. Thank you for coming alongside us here at connect. I like the distinction about being in community rather than just watching on YouTube. I think you will get a lot out of this form if you are participating as you describe. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome to Connect @Gmack! Glad you are here! Were there any youtube videos which you found particularly impactful?

1 Like

@Gmack Nice to meet you!

I especially ally like his question and answer videos. I also really liked when he spoke at the Mormon tabernacle. Also, most anything by John Lennox and Vince Vitale and Nabeel Qureshi.

2 Likes

Welcome Gill blessings to you my brother in Christ. Jump in a grow with us here at connect. We all have questions that need answers.
Mike

1 Like