Ginger Bradshaw

Grace and peace to you in our Lord Jesus Christ! My name is Ginger Bradshaw and I am currently in Round Rock, Texas.

I’ve had the privilege of hearing Ravi Zacharias preach twice in Austin, Texas and became interested in the RZIM ministry after reading his book, From East to West. I want to join this community to become better equipped to help myself as a believer think and to help others think and move as the Holy Spirit would lead them to impact the world with the Gospel.

I hope to contribute thought provoking questions and share my experiences in my faith journey. Thank you for inviting me in.

9 Likes

Nice to meet you Ginger!

2 Likes

Thank you, Mr. Carpenter. How exciting you have graduated from the RZIM Academy. What stands out the most to you in what you’ve learned and how have you made the practical applications in your life? Blessings!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @g2G. Great to have you with us from Texas. Love your kind and optimistic spirit. Please do help to encourage other members when you have time. The site is so helpful to many who are struggling to connect the mind and the heart. So God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome Ginger!

I look forward to exploring with you your thought provoking questions and hearing details about your journey in the faith.

Blessings -

5 Likes

Hi Ginger! Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! So nice to meet you.

4 Likes

Hi Ginger!

Perhaps the one thing that stands out most for me, that I have tried to incorporate into my daily life would be the style of communicating Christianity that RZIM presents. I think it’s one of the most valuable tools to use in order to share the Gospel message effectively!

-Jon

2 Likes

Welcome Ginger,
I look forward to your provoking questions, they are my favorite.

Thank you…

2 Likes

Hello @g2G! Welcome to Connect, so happy to have you here. :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: Please let me know if you have any prayer requests, God bless you friend!

2 Likes