Gitanjali Sabu

Hi! I’m from Chennai, India and I connected last month to post a thank you note for Ravi. I think this is also useful for alumni of the RZIM academy so I’m looking forward to it!

4 Likes

hi @anjusabu I’m only doing my Core module now but looking forward to connect with people from all over the world, I’m from Cape Town South Africa.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: You will really enjoy the core module - I did it right after an RCCA course at RZIM India. It was amazing!
All the best!

3 Likes

Welcome to connect @anjusabu. Thank you for joining us. Thank you for your heart at for apologetics is well. I really appreciate the members who have joined and are willing to help from the Academy. The alumni have the basics from the core module which I think is so helpful when explaining or answering questions. Have you had a chance to take any the electives yet? I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi Gitanjali…It is good to know that the Core module is enlightening. This far I have taken several of the short term courses and they have given me some good bases to strengthen my faith & my walk.

Kind regards,
Ivan

2 Likes

@anjusabu Welcome to the Rzim connect family. I hope you will be greatly edified and the eyes of your understanding will be enlightened throughout your stay here. God bless you richly

1 Like