Giuseppe Nuzzello

Hello from Giuseppe,

I’m from Italy and I’m new as a Moderator in Training of RZIM…

5 Likes

Welcome Giuseppe,
Good to have you aboard. I certainly enjoyed the core module. I hope you enjoy your training.
How are things in Italy now with the covid situation?

Jim

2 Likes

Welcome @Giuseppe and congratulations on your new role in connect! I trust you will be a blessing and I look forward to your interaction here :slightly_smiling_face:
Take care

1 Like

It’s good to have you here @Giuseppe. Best to you in your new responsibilities. I hope you are blessed by it.

Hi Jim,
Thank you for your message and nice to meet you.
The situation in Italy now is better and if is the plan of God we will back to the normality soon. I’m in South Italy where Covid19 do not touch us to much but anyway we was in emergency measures.
Blesings,
Giuseppe

Hi Sieglinde,

Thank you for welcomed me. It’s a pleasure for me to know people like you that want understand in deeply what God want from us.

Ciao,
Giuseppe

2 Likes

Hi Keldon,

Thank you for your message, I pray all days in order to meet people like you and to spent time for the glory of our God.

Blessings,
Giuseppe

1 Like

Welcome @Giuseppe,

I wish you all the blessings and favor in your new role.

P.S. my great grandfather’s name was Giuseppe.

1 Like

Thank you for your email Joshua,

Welcome and nice to meet you too, I suppose that your grandfather was italian?

I hope you will enjoy the interesting journey that we will doing together during the next weeks.

Blessings,

Giuseppe

1 Like

Yes he is, I still have a copy of his ship log from Ellis Island.

1 Like

Wow, Giuseppe, so good to reconnect with you here. I enjoyed my time in the Core Module with you as moderator!
Best
Glynis

2 Likes

Hi Glynis!!..I’m really happy to meet you again here too, I hope there will be important topics to share. blessings.

3 Likes

Hi Guiseppe. Nice to see you in connect too! The EMW class we are currently in has been challenging but good. I’m kinda new to postings in general. The core module was good in the beginning of the year but not as much interaction due to the initial shock of COVID. It seems many dropped out or did not even complete the course.

2 Likes

Hi Effie, it’s true but I don’t think that the problem is COVID, we can contact our moderator (Deborah Castellanos) for additional info…

1 Like

My core class was last Jan. Deborah was not my moderator. She is great BTW in EMW. What is this I see here that you are now a monitor? So glad to see you!

1 Like