Glad to be part of Connect

Hello. :raised_hands:
I am from the Philippines.
I was trying to find a link where i can express my gratitude to Dr. Ravi. I learn a lot from him every time he comes to Manila.
I hope to be able to share some of my learnings, experiences, spiritual journey, life testimonies, or even post some questions and find some answers.

3 Likes

Hello Chay. Most folks are sharing here in the welcome section their tribute to Ravi, but a special place has been set aside for that purpose. #ThankYouRavi would be that place.
Thank you for coming in to give a tribute.
Mike

2 Likes

Hello @Tsitsaiberry We welcome you to this wonderful Connect community. We are grateful that you have joined us.

If you would like to send your tribute to Ravi you can do so at this link. #ThankYouRavi

Thank you in advance for your kind and encouraging words to him and his family. I know that they are grateful.

We would love to know more about you and

Your post and questions are also welcome here. We look forward to hearing from you and learning about you as well.

Grace and peace,
Mary Beth

2 Likes

Hi Mary Beth,

Thank you for reaching out. I surely will be sharing on site.

God bless you and the RZIM Ministry.

1 Like

I am so happy that you could finally join us. Welcome to RZIM Connect. It is amazing to know that Dr. Ravi has been a great blessing to you. Thank you for sharing. I will love to hear more of your testimony, questions, and contributions. Welcome to Family.
Grace.

Hello Chay! Hello from the other side of the world… New Jersey, USA. I have such gratitude for Ravi too. After all he’s given me, it is difficult to learn of his cancer. I look forward to reading your future posts. Paul D.

1 Like