Godsgift (Gigi)

(Godsgift ) #1

…hello everyone. The app is asking I reintroduce myself. So here goes again; my name is Godsgift,friends call me Gigi. I am originally from Nigeria,west Africa presently in the USA aiding in missions reforms and revivals in the Anglican Church. I first got to know about Rzim while in the university via his radio program “let my people think” it had and left a great impact on me. I am here to help keep that glow alive,learn from others and share the lessons with all who are willing as well build a community of people who are in love with Christ our savior and Lord.

11 Likes
(Helen Tan) #2

Hi Gigi, welcome to Connect. I think you have a great name which reflects who you are in God’s eyes. I look forward to learning more from you and the work that you do as we grow together in this wonderful community.

3 Likes
(Godsgift ) #3

Thanks Helen. Together we learn and grown.

2 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #4

Welcome to Connect, again, Godsgift. It is wonderful to hear of your faithfulness to Christ’s calling. Looking forward to hopefully learning more about how God is working in your life through the questions and answers. I have a friend from Nigeria I keep in touch with- may everyone there remain safe.

3 Likes
(Godsgift ) #5

Thanks. Blessings!

1 Like
(Sieglinde) #6

Hello @Gigi, welcome. Some of the most caring and helpful people come from Nigeria. When I was taking care of my mother-n-law, we would visit her best friend “ Gussie” in a personal care facility. The woman who helped with Gussie was so beautiful and took great care of her. She was from Nigeria and so was the second shift care taker. They were thankful to be here and it showed in their joyful demeanor. They took great care of the elderly. I have fond memories of them encouraging Gussie saying “come on momma, you can do it” in that thick beautiful Nigerian accent. So thankful you are here :heart:

2 Likes
(Godsgift ) #7

Much thanks for such kind memories of “my people”. Hope your mother in-law (& her naija(a fun way to refer to Nigeria) Guzie,doing much better now?
Blessings!

2 Likes
(Sieglinde) #8

They have both gone on to be with the Lord :heart: They lived a long life, 92 and 94 yrs. I miss them. They brought such meaning to my life. I will see them again though :innocent:

1 Like
(Heidi Mitchell) #9

Welcome Gigi! @Gigi
So glad you’ve joined us!
Your unique perspective and insight will be welcomed in the forums.
I hope you enjoy checking out the great topics and conversations going on!
Be blessed :blush:

(Godsgift ) #10

That’s awesome. I’d tell my parents to look out for them and say hi. :laughing:

1 Like
(Amy Renee Holland Hendrix) #11

Greetings to you Godsgift “GIGI”. I have prayed many prayers for Nigeria and will continue. God continue to grow you and bless you as well as bless through you. I am new here as well and I desire to learn more and grow in my knowledge and understanding of the Word beyond what I already know. I truly desire to take what God has already put in my heart (through his word) along with all I can learn here and be able to speak intelligibly regarding issues impacting our world and the lives of those I come in contact with and I desire to encourage my fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord. ~Amy

1 Like