GodzBratt

Hey Y’all!

I’m from North Carolina.

I was led to Connect because I want to tell Ravi how much I appreciate him and I want to stay connected to the RZIM community.

I hope to contribute by encouraging others in their pursuit of God.

1 Like

@GodzBratt, Welcome Nicole! Thank you for taking the time to share your tribute for Ravi. I have been blessed and in awe as I read the impact of one man’s faithfulness all over the globe! Connect is a great way to stay in touch with the RZIM community. It’s a place to continue discussions from RZIM podcasts and books, directly ask questions of RZIM speakers, have discussions with other fellow members in community and support others in their spiritual growth. I pray God’s blessings in your journey toward Him!

1 Like

Welcome Nicole @GodzBratt. So glad you are here. Look forward to chatting with you.

Here is the section for thanking Ravi.

God Bless You.

1 Like

Welcome to Connect!

2 Likes

Greetings @GodzBratt. On behalf of Ravi and his family, thank your tribute and your prayers. We welcome you to this community and pray that it will be a blessing in your journey and in your joy.

May God equip you in your ministry of encouragement. Thank you for taking the time to share.

Grace and peace,
Mary Beth

2 Likes