Good morning!

(Mizpah Ang Bañes) #1

Hi everyone! I am Mizpah Bañes from Philippines but currently working here in Jeddah Saudi Arabia.

I finished the Core module 2 years ago and wasn’t able to join the succeeding courses because of my limited time due to the demand of our work. Anyway, I’m grateful for this RZIM connect where I can read topics posted here and get knowledge and ideas from everyone who shared their thoughts here.

9 Likes
(Sanjib ghosh) #2

Dear @mizzie_22,
welcome to connect.
congrats.for completion core module.
thanks

4 Likes
(Sara Isaac) #3

Hello Mizpah! It’s so great that you’ve joined. I was wondering, do you have a church-like thing going on or any small group that you are involved that help you grow in Christ there?

4 Likes
(Mizpah Ang Bañes) #4

Hi! yes we do have a group fellowship here. we meet in houses of the one leading us. It’s like our host family. Our meeting usually on Friday. That’s equivalent to our Sunday services.

4 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #5

Welcome aboard @mizzie_22. Glad you have joined connect. It sounds like you are very busy. Glad you were able to take the core module. I trust you enjoyed it. Blessings to you. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes
(Olivia Davis) #6

Hi Mizpah! Welcome to Connect. We’re glad to have you here. This is a great place to share ideas and learn from people from all over the world. Feel free to dive in and share your thoughts too – I’m sure there’s much we can learn from you!

2 Likes
(Sara Isaac) #7

Oh that’s so good to hear! Coz I know it could be a bit difficult over there. God bless your group dear and guide you.

2 Likes