Good to be here

Hi everyone, good to be here. My name is Ihuoma but feel free to call me Oma,that’s easier :).

I am from Nigeria, currently in Ireland for my Master’s if anyone’s close by please holla.

I heard about this platform about 2 weeks ago and was still considering if I should join or not. I’m not very good with socializing, but when I saw the link to say thank you to Ravi, my considerations departed.

I hope to serve in the best way I can, I’m not certain what that looks like now.

6 Likes

@Ihuoma Well, although it’s under sad circumstances that led to your decision to join, I’m glad you ultimately made the decision to join! It’s nice to meet you, and welcome to Connect!

2 Likes

Hi @Ihuoma, welcome to connect and thank you for introducing yourself :slightly_smiling_face: in case you have not found it yet, here is the link to share a message with Ravi and his family

Should you feel led and comfortable, please do stick around and engage here with us :slight_smile:
Take care :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hello Ihouma and welcome,

Like me, I hope you are looking forward to sharing and learning through the power of this community the Lord had presented before us. I am happy to be a part of this new group and I am also happy you joined.

May God continue to abundantly bless us all.

Edward

3 Likes

Thanks @sig for the warm welcome and yes, I have posted my story. Let me take sometime to familiarize myself with the platform, I’m sure I would enjoy it. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Thanks @joncarp

3 Likes

Thank you @Ongfamily2004, for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

It is sincerely my pleasure. Warm regards,

Edward

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Ihuoma. So glad you decided to join. Thank you for coming alongside us. I hope you get a chance to meet @WorshipGod. John is from Nigeria and I’ll bet you and he would be friends instantly. Please consider posting frequently and encouraging others here. God-bless you and your journey

1 Like

Thanks @Keldon_Scott for the welcome and the referral, I will be sure to look out for John. Looking forward to serve where I can.

2 Likes

Oh yes Oma @Ihuoma welcome! To RZIM Connect. I am so happy to meet you. It is so a privilege to join a community such as this, I will encourage you to explore and engage. Freely share your question, testimony and contribution with us anytime. You can be a great blessing to so many out there.

Do Have a nice time with your study. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Grace and Peace to you.
From Kaduna.

1 Like

Hi @WorshipGod so good to connect with another Nigerian. I trust you and your family are doing well. Look forward to engaging on this platform. Thanks for the warm welcome.

1 Like