Grace Smith

Hello

I’m in Tucson, Arizona.

What led you to join Connect? Read an article on the election.

How do you hope to participate? Challenged to have peace about life on this side of eternity! No matter the cultural climate

3 Likes

Hello Grace welcome to this respectful forum of believers we call connect. Peace, peace wonderful peace flowing down from Father above. Difficult at times to see and feel in our current Pandemic climate and angst over many things taking place in our Country. Love and grace the marks of a Christian walk help us to as Paul says in chapter 12 verse 12 rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble and keep on praying. Paul knew that redemption was near even in his heart. Hope this encourages you and thanks for sharing with all on this worldwide community of believers united in and through Christ and Christ alone.

Mike :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to connect @gracegsmith. I am so blessed to be able to join you in Arizona. Just arrived in Chandler last night. It’s good to have you with us. I love your vision of peace on this side of eternity. I hope you enjoy the discussions and the camaraderie found here at connect. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like