Grace Stafford

Hello! I’m from Greenfield, Massachusetts. This kind of thing is way out of my comfort zone, but I am going to try to be a part of something bigger than my small world; a global conversation about the Bible and many other topics. My hope is that I can contribute as well as learn.

6 Likes

Hi Grace and it is wonderful to have you join the Connect family :smiley:. I have found this a very welcoming place to share ideas and to be able to genuinely be able to learn from each other. Enjoy looking through some of the questions and discussions and feel comfortable to post a question or add to any discussions you feel led to. Have you been a follower of RZIM before? What led you to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:?

1 Like

Hello and thank you. It’s nice to meet you Brian. I have listened for many years to Ravi Zacharias, so I’m gratefully familiar with the ministry. I came upon Connect when I registered for the Short Course offered by RZIM. I am fumbling a bit as a I read through all the guidelines and how to’s, but there seems to be enough simple instruction so that I’ve made it far enough to hear from you! Already I am also a bit overwhelmed as I’ve read a couple of personal posts and then watched some of the RZIM updates; I am already overwhelmed, not in a bad way, with how the world has opened up to me suddenly- suddenly I am seeing the world at this level of the gospel! I have in a short time (10 minutes?) been moved to tears and prayers on behalf of people searching, you all ministering, and world leaders! And even myself realizing how much more there is to be connected to beyond where I live AND challenged to go bigger and bolder with God where I live! I will try to continue to navigate this forum.
Overwhelmed and processing,
Grace

1 Like

I think you are doing really well Grace, and I am glad that you have been able to read through some of the posts and the heart felt needs that we all experience living in a world that desperately needs Jesus! We worship a God who is incredibly kind and gracious :slightly_smiling_face:.

I also think that I better read the guidelines too sometimes Grace, haha :smiley:. I don’t like technology so I just try to hit buttons and hope everything works out! I better not let our great Connect leader @CarsonWeitnauer hear that!

But in all serious it is wonderful to have you joining the Connect family. I look forward to interacting with you through the site! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome Grace, thank you for joining this worldwide diverse family sharing the Good News of Jesus and learning as we grasp the deeper things of God and help each other in that pursuit. We had planned a trip to the New Engkand States but was way laid by the virus, maybe next year. Take care sister
Mike

Thank you Mike and amen! We look forward to planning trips again, and hope it’s soon.
Thanks again for the welcome,
God bless you and your endeavors,
Grace

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you!

Welcome Grace
Glad you are reaching out and in the process learning so much about Christ.

Thank you Cynthia! Here we go! It looks like an adventure of which the likes I have not seen! (That sounded like a movie reference, but to which I do not know…)
Thank you for the welcome,
Grace

Welcome aboard @staffordgm. Some say that life starts when you live outside your comfort zone. We are glad you have come alongside us at connect. Being part of a global forum is definitely going beyond small world. Congratulations. You are already doing it. I hope you engage frequently and are able to learn much from the discussions that are posted here. God-bless you and your journey.

Thank you! Your post encourages me to continue on.
May God continue to work on and through this forum.(!)
Grace

Noooooooo! Don’t just hit the buttons! :joy:

In all seriousness, you can’t really break anything on RZIM Connect, so you’re good to go!

Also, we have the #site-feedback Category with dozens of tutorials available to help you get comfortable using this technology.

1 Like